Hi, I'm Alicia
I’m a multi-disciplined marketer based in London. I love bringing my clients’ visions to life with websites that not only look amazing but also provide practical solutions for their objectives.
Have you always been a web designer?
No, I’m self-taught and I only pivoted recently! Over the last 8 years I’ve held a variety of roles that helped me develop my design, communications, and agile methodology skills:
- Marketing coach and mentor to entrepreneurs and startup marketers
- Fractional Head of Product & Marketing, L&D platform for CFOs
- Interim Head of Marketing, blockchain accelerator programme
- Marketing & Platform Manager, early-stage venture capital fund
- Marketing Manager, executive search firm
- Market Research Analyst, WPP agency
- Parliamentary Assistant, House of Commons
Where are you from?
Nationalities: Ecuadorian, Irish, American
Lived in: Ecuador, Kenya, Uganda, Bangladesh, Ireland, Tanzania, Washington D.C.
What is your all-time favourite movie?
The Count of Monte Cristo (2002)
What brings you instant joy?
Animals. I walk dogs on Rover in my free time.
My go-to outfit is…
Comfy sweats and UNIQLO jersey shirts.